Monday 9 July 2012

So I made a blog...

Why am I creating a blog? Like the bajillion other people on "the online?" I don't really know... Maybe because I am tre bored and if I ever have time to create one...this is my time. I am pregnant...and warm...oh so warm and my husband works all zee time to make moneys while I eat everything in our home and then more. I also have been on a kick lately where I want to learn everything. From baking, to sewing, to knitting to whatever. I bake lots...which means I eat lots (too much) which is beginning to be a problem. I taught myself to kind of knit... I just got bored quickly since it takes a long time to get to the end of a project and I'm not so good with that. I got a sewing machine, so I may attempt some projects on that soon...? So while I am in the process of "trying new things" why not try a blog! Yippeee. I also, am in a very transitional time in my life. I am 23, newly married, just moved to a town where I know no one (cept my wonderful hubby), AND I am expecting a little miracle to pop out of my hoohaa (yikes) soon. So maybe I am creating a blog cause I miss having people to talk to and share my new life with. So dear Blog, you are my new friend. I am here to babble and yell run on sentences at you and fill your pages with gobbldeegoop. Also, I feel like this is a good way to write down memories of my pregnant process and my adventures with baby. Hopefully Blog will be a good friend and somehow inspire me to use my expensive camera, or create something, or go exploring so I can have something to post about! Maybe this will get me off my preggo butt? ha.. Hopefully you will last longer than my knitting attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment